HDD Regenerator, Free and Secure download. HDD Regenerator’s Ultimate Version: Repair bad physical sectors on a hard disk. It is more effective and secure than ever in time to be able to restore bad sectors (magnetic errors) on a hard disk surface using real-time HDD Regenerator control.
- Fast hard drive problem detection.
- Ability to detect physical bad sectors on a hard disk drive surface.
- Ability to repair bad sectors (magnetic errors) on a hard disk surface using Hysteresis loops generator.**This recovery technology is originally developed by Dmitriy Primochenko
- No data losses in any mode!
- Corrupted data recovery (making unreadable data readable)
- User-friendly intuitive interface
- Easy to use, no complex settings. You do not need to change a lot of complicated and unnecessary settings. We have already set up the product for you for best performance and results.
- The product ignores file system, scans disk at a physical level. It can be used with FAT, NTFS or any other file system, and also with unformatted or unpartitioned disks.
- Drive statistics
- Starting process directly under Windows XP/Vista/7/8/10
- Bootable regenerating flash can be created from the program and used to automatically start the regenerating process.
- Bootable regenerating CD / DVD allows starting regenerating process under DOS automatically.
The hard disk drive is an integral part of every computer. It keeps all your details in stock. Bad sectors on the disk surface are one of the most prevalent defects in hard drives. Bad sectors are a part of the disk surface that does not contain readable information but is often necessary. Because of bad sectors, you will have trouble reading and copying data from your drive, your operating system is unreliable and, eventually, your machine may not be able to boot at all. If a hard drive is damaged by bad sectors, the disk will not only become unfit for use, but you will also risk losing the information stored thereon. The HDD Regenerator can repair damaged hard disks without affecting existing ones or changing them. As a consequence, information that was previously unreadable and unavailable is restored.
How does it work?
Approximately 60 percent of all damaged hard drives with bad sectors have an improperly magnetized disk sheet. We have developed an algorithm used to restore surfaces of damaged disks. This technology is hardware-independent, it supports many kinds of hard drives and restores damage that can not be fixed except by low-level disk formatting. As a consequence, unreadable details will be restored beforehand. Thanks to the way the repair is performed, the current disk drive details won’t be affected!
Since the program does not change the logical structure of a hard drive, some sectors previously marked as “bad” may still appear on the file system, and other disk utilities such as Microsoft’s CHKDSK will detect logical bad sectors even though the disk has been successfully regenerated and is no longer damaged by bad physical sectors. Repartition the hard disk drive if you want to remove those marks.
Download HDD Regenerator 2011 Full Version