SIW 2018 System Information for Windows is an advanced tool that analyzes your computer and gathers detailed information about system properties and settings and displays it in an extremely comprehensible manner.
SIW 2018 System Information for Windows
SIW 2018 System Information for Windows is a powerful and very easy-to-use software that analyzes and displays detailed information about your system. SIW (stands for System Information for Windows) is an advanced software and hardware diagnostic tool that lets you explore your computer’s hardware and software information quickly and easily. SIW Technician’s Version provides you a comprehensive set of tools to generate a variety of information about your system including software, hardware, as well as network information. It allows you to create a detailed report related to the system, hardware, and network information such as configurations, licenses, drivers, applications, passwords, processors, motherboards, certificates, and so much more.
SIW 2018 System Information for Windows can create a report file (HTML, JSON, CSV, TXT or XML), and you can run it in batch mode (for Computer Inventory, Hardware, Software and Network Information, Software License Management, Security Audit, Server Configuration Management).
The SIW 2018 System Information is divided into few major categories:
- Software Information: Operating System, Software Licenses (Product Keys / Serial Numbers), Passwords Recovery, Installed Programs, Applications, Security, Accessibility, Environment, Regional Settings, File Associations, Running Processes, Loaded DLLs, Drivers, NT Services, Autorun, Scheduled Tasks, Databases, Audio and Video Codecs, Shared DLLs, ActiveX, MMC Snap-Ins, Shell Extensions, Event Viewer, Certificates, etc.
- Hardware Information: System Summary, Motherboard, BIOS, CPU, Memory, Sensors, Devices, Chipset, PCI/AGP, USB and ISA/PnP Devices, System Slots, Network Adapters, Video Card, Monitor, Sound Devices, Storage Devices, Logical Disks, Disk Drives, CD/DVD Devices, SCSI Devices, S.M.A.R.T., Ports, Battery and Power Policy, Printers, etc.
- Network Information: Basic/Extended Information about Network Configuration, Network Statistics, Network Connections, Active Directory (Computers, Groups and Users), Network Shares, Open Ports, etc.
- Network Tools: MAC Address Changer, Wake On LAN, Remote Licenses (from Windows Folder, Remote Computer or Registry Hive), Hosts Scan, Ping, Trace, etc.
- Miscellaneous Tools: Eureka! (Reveal lost passwords hidden behind asterisks), Shutdown / Restart, Monitor Test, MUICache Viewer, URL Explorer, Open Files, etc.
SIW 2018 System Information for Windows (Technician’s Version) is a standalone utility that does not require installation (Portable Application) – one less installed program on your PC as well the fact that you can run the program directly from an USB flash drive, from a network drive or from a domain login script.
SIW is periodically updated (usually once per quarter) in order to provide most accurate results.
Client Platform: Windows 10 / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8 / Windows 7 / Vista / Windows XP / WinPE / WinRE / Winternals ERD Commander
Server Platform: Windows 2019 / Windows 2016 / Windows 2012 (R2) / Windows SBS 2011 / Windows Server 2008 (R2) / Windows Server 2003 (R2)
- Analyzes and displays detailed system information
- Create report file (TXT, CSV, JSON, HTML, or XML)
- Generate a variety of information about hardware
- Operating System, licenses and installed software
- Real-time monitoring (for hardware and network)
- Simple, standalone, intuitive, and very easy-to-use
- Support operations using command line, and more.
How to install/Activate?
- Unpack and launch the program (run siw)
- No installation and registration required
- Use in offline or always block by a firewall!
- That’s All,Enjoy